North Kingdom is looking for yet another Senior Digital Producer to join us in making world-class experiences and services for clients such as Google, LEGO, Supercell, EA, Riot, and HBO.
We are looking for a creative and passionate person who has the competence and experience to drive large-scale digital/tech projects with international clients. You will be an essential and prominent part of the project team at our Stockholm office. You should be curious about exploring the creative possibilities for clients and have a natural interest in what we do. We think you are social by nature and feel great teamwork is necessary: a good ol' Friday fika or afterwork gaming session. We would also like to get your perspective on driving creativity and innovation and your thoughts about the next big thing! We hope to hear from you soon, and we are looking forward to reading your application.
Main focus | Own and drive the project process
Together with the Creative Lead, you make the creative vision for each project come to life. You align the team towards the creative vision and make sure everyone supports it from their expertise.
What you'll do
- Responsible for ensuring that the projects are delivered on expectations, budget, and timings. And most importantly, that the team has the best foundation to make that happen.
- Lead the project process and engage the project team towards vision and delivery.
- Work closely with the Creative Lead to understand and share the projects' creative vision.
- Give detailed attention to all aspects of the project and the deliverables; Ensure the team knows what to work on, prioritize tasks, and make tough decisions when required, to meet client requirements and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting up budgets, timings, and contracts with clients and subcontractors
- Able to support pitches and proactive work towards our clients.
Who you are
- You have been managing international digital/tech projects for 7+ years.
- You have experience in digital/tech as well as project management.
- You are comfortable talking, writing, and presenting in English.
- Confidence in managing large teams, international clients, and partners
- You have a proven track record with project budgets and relevant tools.
- Process-driven who can ensure their team has what they need to be successful
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Flexible and organized
Working at North Kingdom
It's our ambition to be the best workplace in the world. We believe you should use both your passion and mastery in your work, get inspired, feel safe, work hard and have fun. We expect you to be professional, brave, honest, and engaged, but most importantly: be You.
What you get
- Pension contribution
- Private health insurance
- Parental leave top-up
- 5,000 SEK health care allowance
- Flexible work hours
How you grow
- Take part in North Kingdom Greenhouse and focus on research and development initiatives using the latest tech to create and innovate projects.
- On Fridays, we set aside some hours to focus on You. Spend the remaining time of the day to develop your skills to take your craft to the next level.
- Take the opportunity to mentor junior talent and interns for North Kingdom Academy.
Our recruitment process
Are we everything you ever looked for in a workplace? Get in touch! We are meeting applicants on an ongoing basis. There is no need for a personal letter or a CV. Just provide a link to your LinkedIn profile and answer a few initial questions. That's it! Next up: if your profile matches what we are looking for, we will reach out to you as soon as possible.