North Kingdom is looking for a Product Strategist to join us in making world-class experiences and services for clients such as Google, LEGO, Supercell, EA, Riot, and HBO.
We are looking for a product strategist to strengthen and evolve our company’s approach to digital products and platforms. In this role, you will bridge business goals and users' perspectives, and you will be responsible for defining product strategies. You will identify, plan, test, and analyze product opportunities. As a product strategist, you will work on digital products at different maturity stages, from maintaining and growing digital products for world-famous brands to early-stage startups taking their first steps into the world. You will interact and work with multiple teams at North Kingdom, and your contribution will help shape and evolve the company’s own product process.
As a person, you are curious about all things digital, creative yet organized, and engaged in bringing new user knowledge to the team. You are a problem solver that is looking for solutions to complex business and user challenges.
We hope this sounds interesting and that you feel inspired about being an integral part of our strategy & product team in Stockholm or Skellefteå!
What you'll do
- Define a product strategy
- Identifying product opportunities and defining roadmaps together with clients or product leads
- Build hypothesis and set up testing experiments to validate them
- Help the design team prioritize and validate new features ideas based on product strategy, user insights, and market opportunities
- Deliver product/users insights to the design team or the client
- Define product KPIs
- Qualitative research & analysis (desktop or user interviews)
Who you are
- You have a few years of expertise in product strategy, preferably on the consultancy side at an agency
- You are a true team player and prefer working collaboratively with both clients and the internal team
- You are proactive & eager to explore and learn new things about users and product
- You have a strong understanding of digital product process and execution
- Experience in continuous discovery with quantitative or qualitative methods is a plus
- An interest in games, technology, and communities is a plus
- You are fluent in English, with good written and oral presentation skills
Working at North Kingdom
It's our ambition to be the best workplace in the world. We believe you should use both your passion and mastery in your work, get inspired, feel safe, work hard and have fun. We expect you to be professional, brave, honest, and engaged, but most importantly: be You.
What you get
- Pension contribution
- Private health insurance
- Parental leave top-up
- 5,000 SEK health care allowance
- Flexible work hours
How you grow
- Take part in North Kingdom Greenhouse and focus on research and development initiatives using the latest tech to create and innovate projects.
- On Fridays, we set aside some hours to focus on You. Spend the remaining time of the day to develop your skills to take your craft to the next level.
- Take the opportunity to mentor junior talent and interns for North Kingdom Academy.
Our recruitment process
Are we everything you ever looked for in a workplace? Get in touch! We are meeting applicants on an ongoing basis. There is no need for a personal letter or a CV. Just provide a link to your LinkedIn profile and answer a few initial questions. That's it! Next up: if your profile matches what we are looking for, we will reach out to you as soon as possible.