North Kingdom is looking for a Product Manager to join us in making world-class experiences and services for clients such as Google, LEGO, Supercell, EA, Riot, and HBO.
We are looking for an experienced, strategic, and passionate person who has the competence and expertise to join our newly formed product management team. We are looking for a team player who can drive small to large-scale digital/tech products with international clients. You will be an essential and prominent part of the product team at our Stockholm or Skellefteå office. You should be curious about exploring the creative possibilities for clients and have a natural interest in what we do. We think you are social by nature and feel great teamwork is necessary: a good ol' Friday fika or after-work gaming session. We would also like to get your perspective on driving creativity and innovation, and your thoughts about the next big thing! We hope to hear from you soon, and we are looking forward to reading your application.
Main focus | Own and drive the product process
Together with the Creative Lead, you make the creative vision for each product come to life. You transform the vision into a roadmap with an actionable backlog. You align the team towards the product vision and make sure everyone supports it from their expertise.
What you'll do
- Responsible for ensuring that the product scope is delivered on expectations, budget, and timings. And most importantly, the team has the best foundation to make that happen.
- Lead the development process and engage the team and client towards vision and delivery.
- Collaborate with other disciplines (Creative, UX, Design, Technology, Strategy) to ensure we deliver product experiences that drive value.
- Gain a deep understanding of business and customer needs and turn them into objectives and success metrics.
- Give detailed attention to all aspects of the product and the deliverables; Ensure the team knows what to work on, prioritize the backlog, and make tough decisions when required, to meet client requirements and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting up budgets, timings, and contracts with clients and subcontractors.
- Be the point of contact for clients, partners, and team members.
- Able to support pitches and proactive work towards our clients.
Who you are
- You have a proven track record of managing digital products/services.
- You have previously worked at a product agency or consultancy firm focused on product development.
- You know how to handle a product's lifecycle in all stages - from strategy and research to launch and maintenance/itteration.
- You are great at leading international development teams, clients, and partners throughout the development process.
- You are experienced working with agile/hybrid methodologies.
- You have a proven track record with project budgets and relevant project management tools.
- You know how to implement best practices and share them with your colleagues.
- You are open to joining a hungry team of product managers and producers who want to grow product development at North Kingdom.
- You are comfortable talking, writing, and presenting in English.
- You are flexible and organized.
Working at North Kingdom
It's our ambition to be the best workplace in the world. We believe you should use both your passion and mastery in your work, get inspired, feel safe, work hard and have fun. We expect you to be professional, brave, honest and engaged, but most importantly: be You.
What you get
- Pension contribution
- Private health insurance
- Parental leave top-up
- 5,000 SEK health care allowance
- Flexible work hours
How you grow
- Take part in North Kingdom Greenhouse and focus on research and development initiatives using the latest tech to create and innovate projects.
- On Fridays, we set aside some hours to focus on You. Spend the remaining time of the day to develop your skills to take your craft to the next level.
- Take the opportunity to mentor junior talent and interns for North Kingdom Academy.
Our recruitment process
Are we everything you ever looked for in a workplace? Get in touch! We are meeting applicants on an ongoing basis. There is no need for a personal letter or a CV. Just provide a link to your LinkedIn profile and answer a few initial questions. That's it! Next up: if your profile matches what we are looking for, we will reach out to you as soon as possible.