North Kingdom is looking for a UI Designer to make world-class experiences and services for clients such as Google, LEGO, Supercell, EA, Riot, and HBO.
In this position, you will take a design lead role in projects. You'll help drive the future of design at North Kingdom, in pitches, in projects, and towards our clients. You are responsible for shaping, defining, and crafting the visual vision of our projects. You will collaborate closely with 3D artists, motion designers, developers, and producers to bring ideas to life together.
The role is available either in Stockholm or in Skellefteå.
What you'll do
- Take design briefs and create design directions, protecting the quality and craft of the ideas when they move through to production.
- Make sure the entire team understands the visual vision and feels motivated to strive towards the same goal.
- Client-facing and able to lead creative teamwork.
- Give design direction to supporting designers.
- Have visual ownership and be responsible for packaging deliverables and presentations to clients.
- Work on digital experiences and services for some of the most exciting and forward-thinking clients in the world.
Your required skills
- Several years of experience within digital design, preferably at a digital production company or agency
- Up-to-date knowledge of digital design applications, in particular, Figma
- Great understanding of the opportunities and limitations of the modern web
- Great aesthetic sensibilities, experience in motion a plus
- Comfortable with and used to speaking and presenting in English
- Exceptional communication skills both in writing and speech
- A relevant degree or education in design (a plus, not a requirement)
Who You Are
- A team player who can take the initiative and develop solutions
- A passionate and imaginative person who enjoys working on a variety of different clients
- Someone who can lead a team by not only giving direction but by inspiring them to learn and grow to become better at their craft
- A problem-solver who can align solutions with client needs
- You treat challenges as opportunities and come at them with an optimistic viewpoint.
Working at North Kingdom
It's our ambition to be the best workplace in the world. We believe you should use both your passion and mastery in your work, get inspired, feel safe, work hard and have fun. We expect you to be professional, brave, honest and engaged, but most importantly: be You.
What you get
- Pension contribution
- Private health insurance
- Parental leave top-up
- 5,000 SEK health care allowance
- Flexible work hours
How you grow
- Take part in North Kingdom Greenhouse and focus on research and development initiatives using the latest tech to create and innovate projects.
- On Fridays, we set aside some hours to focus on You. Spend the remaining time of the day to develop your skills to take your craft to the next level.
- Take the opportunity to mentor junior talent and interns for North Kingdom Academy.
Are we everything you ever looked for in a workplace? Get in touch! We are meeting applicants on an ongoing basis. There is no need for a personal letter or a CV. Just provide a link to your LinkedIn profile and answer a few initial questions. That's it! Next up: if your profile matches what we are looking for, we will reach out to you as soon as possible.