For almost two decades, North Kingdom has been at the forefront of creating world-class digital experiences. All made possible by amazing people from all over the world.
We are now looking for a talented senior front-end developer to join us on the mission to create high-quality digital experiences for some of the greatest brands in the world. In your role at North Kingdom, you will be responsible for developing technical solutions and delivering clean, performant, standards-compliant code.
We believe you have a strong sense of design, animation, and a passion for modern web development best practices. You love to explore new technologies and have a creative approach when solving problems. Being in a very collaborative environment, you need strong communication skills, and you get energy from working with others (we love teamwork!).
You will be able to influence ideas, platforms, and upcoming briefs as part of a multidisciplinary team. Observing, reflecting, and making is the team's approach to overcome our everyday challenges together.
We attract people who are curious about learning and dedicated to making things better. Always! As we work on big complex projects, we need our teams to have excellent attention to detail and a solid ability to manage tight deadlines and stressful deliveries in a good way.
Your skills and experience
- Expert knowledge of HTML / CSS / JS
- Experience with web development workflows and build tools (Webpack, NPM)
- Experience with responsive design & mobile web development
- Experience with various deployment platforms (Amazon S3, Google cloud, Netlify, etc.)
- Good knowledge of different techniques of animation on the web
- Being comfortable with Git, and Git workflows
- Familiar with modern JS frameworks (especially Vue.js that we have used a lot lately but also React) and have the ability to learn/adapt to new technologies.
- Awareness of performance bottlenecks and cross-browser issues
- Fullstack experience, WebGL, and experience with headless CMS products (especially Contentful) are nice-to-haves.
We care about your wellbeing
- Pension contribution
- Private health insurance
- Parental leave top-up
- 5,000 SEK health care allowance
- Flexible work hours
We care about your personal growth
- Take part in North Kingdom Greenhouse and focus on research and development initiatives using the latest tech to create and innovate projects.
- On Fridays, we set aside some hours to focus on You. Spend the remaining time of the day to develop your skills to take your craft to the next level.
- Take the opportunity to mentor junior talent and interns for North Kingdom Academy.
Our recruitment process
Are we everything you ever looked for in a workplace? Get in touch! We are meeting applicants on an ongoing basis. There is no need for a personal letter or a CV. Just provide a link to your LinkedIn profile, portfolio and answer a few initial questions. That's it! Next up: if your profile matches what we are looking for, we will reach out to you as soon as possible.